Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Papa John's Cinnapie

This is one that I really want to try. Right now Papa John's is offering a free Cinnapie with purchase of a Large 2-Topping pizza for $11.99. Cinnamon is right up there with chocolate when it comes to desserts and especially dessert pizzas. I really recommend trying a Flat Stromboli at Pizza Inn or getting the Streusel pizza at Godfather's (I really miss their buffet in Paducah, but that's another story).

Back to the Papa John's Cinnapie, I really want to try one. Although in doing a little bit of internet research it's looking like I may be let down.
Here's a picture of what Papa John's ads make it look like:



and then here is a picture of what it actually looks like. Notice the pencil for size referencing:


This thing costs $3.99 if you get it by itself, and a version labeled "Cinnapie w/Extra Icing" goes for $4.74.

If anyone has tried this, please let me know what you thought in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment