Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No More Bargain Subs

Effective tomorrow, Lourdes Hospital will no longer have bargain subs. Seeing as how the Subway restaurant in Lourdes is one of the closest restaurants to the TV station, I have been a frequent customer on days where the $2.50 six inch was a sub that I liked. Today I noticed that the sign running down each day's bargain was not outside the store. One of the workers told me that they are under new management. New management told them that the store was losing a ton on those bargain subs. Unless, I'm in a severe time crunch, I probably won't be going back to Lourdes Subway.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want a co-blogger for the site. I'd be happy to go check out some of the new items offered at various chain restaurants.

    ReplyDelete