Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Freebie Spawns Another






You can't go wrong when you go to get something for free and are rewarded with the chance to get something else for free in the future. That happened today when I went to get my free Roast Chicken Club sandwich for Freebie Wednesday at Arby's. (It was Delicious by the way, and I did get the "chicken addiction sauce" on it this time.)



Anywho, I paid for my small drink and collected my sandwich. Then the checkout girl handed me a receipt with the chance to take a phone survey, write a code on the receipt and bring it back for a free Regular Roast Beef or Beef 'n Cheddar. I have taken advantage of this before, and the survey really doesn't take very long.


If you ate the Roast Chicken Club sandwich today, what did you think of it? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment